Sunday 8 December 2013

Blogmas #8: Winter Baths! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Having Baths in the Winter is just the best! Who doesn't like a nice, warm, bubbly Bath after a long, stressful, cold day? It would seem silly to turn one day! Anyway, today I am going to be showing you what I do for my festive Baths and what products I use and what not! Let's get started...
So, first I will actually run the Bath, and normally I will opt for a Lush Christmas Bubble Bar to use for my mountains of Bubbles. This is 'Candy Mountain' from Lush, but it is actually from Lush last year, I just haven't used it yet! I love Candy Mountain, it is definitely the best and smells amazing! 
However, if I'm not using a Lush Bubble Bar, I will use a Lush Christmas Bath Ballistic, for those dreary, super Cold, Winter days, when you need cheering up. This is my favourite Christmas Bath Ballistic, this is 'Golden Wonder', not looking it's best, though. It is a bit broken, as it is also from last year. This is my favourite because, it does so many cool things in the Bath and smells amazing too. 
In the Winter your Skin gets very damaged and dry. To prevent this, I like to use the 'Sugar Crush' Body Scrub by 'Soap and Glory'. It exfoliates the Skin really well and gets rid of all the dry patches. It also smells great which is a bonus! 
No Bath is complete without a Christmas Shower Gel, and of course, it has got to be from Lush. I am using Lush' 'Snow Fairy' Shower Gel, which is also from last year. I really need to start using up products. It is such a sweet scent, just like Bubblegum. It is my favourite Christmassy scent and I love smelling of it when I get out of the Bath!
After you have got out the Bath, you need to moisturise, to keep your Skin staying healthy in the Winter. I am using 'Butter Yourself', by, 'Soap and Glory', this is my favourite ever moisturiser, as it works wonderfully and smells delicious. 

So that is my Winter Bath routine! I really hope you enjoyed this post and are enjoying Blogmas so far! See you tomorrow for another Lush Christmas review! 

Byee!:)



























No comments:

Post a Comment