Tuesday 17 December 2013

Blogmas #17: Christmas Presents For Friends! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today it is Blogmas Day 17 and I am going to show you the Christmas Presents I have brought my Friends this year. I was going to call this a 'Gift Guide', but to be honest it's a little late and I should have done it way earlier this month. Also, it's not a ton of Presents, so there is not many to pick from for a Gift Guide. 

Before, I start I would just like to say that I know my friends, Meg, Beth and Hedy read my Blog, so if you are reading...STOP NOW! I'm trusting you ;)
For my 3 Friends that don't read or know about my Blog, I have brought them each a set of 6 Shower Gels, with 6 different scents. From left to right there is, 'Coconut & Cream', 'Vanilla & Ice Cream', 'Lemon & Lime', 'Mango & Papaya', 'Strawberries & Cream', and, 'Raspberry & Blackberry'. They are from the brand 'I Love...' and this is the 'Lost Of Bubbles', set. This was from 'Superdrug' and I think they were £3 or £4, which is super good. They are a nice useful present and are actually quite cute, as they are minis. 
To go with everyone's present, I have brought them each a 'Chocolate', and these were from 'Sainsbury's' and I think they are about £2 each. The 'Santa Chocolates' are for my Friends Amanda and Kayleigh, the 'Snowman Chocolates' are for my Friends Kally and Meg, and the 'Penguin Chocolate' is for my Friend Meg, and the 'Polar Bear Chocolate' ('White Chocolate') is for my Friend Beth.
Finally, for Beth, Hedy and Meg, I have brought them each something from 'Lush' to go with their 'Chocolate'. I chose the 'Snowman Bath Ballistic', as I think they will like this, as I really enjoyed using it myself. I also think it is adorable. They are all also 'Lush' lovers, so this is perfect for them! The 'Snowman Bath Ballistic', is about £2.50 I think. 

So that is all the Present's I got for my Friends, I'm really hoping they like them! Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow for Blogmas Day 18. 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'  


















No comments:

Post a Comment