Saturday 27 April 2013

A Product I Regret Buying: Toni And Guy Salt Spray | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

I don't really like talking negatively about Products, but this post is going to be Negative. A while ago, I brought the Toni And Guy Salt Spray. Lots of Bloggers and YouTubers recommended this, so I thought, 'Why not give it a go?'. I'm really annoyed I wasted my money on it, as I really didn't like it! 
First of all, it is so expensive for it's bad quality! It's £7.19 which I think is such a rip-off! It's so bad! Sea Salt is suppose to make your hair have a Beach Wave effect, like you've just come out of the Sea. It really doesn't do this for me! I put it in my Hair and scrunch it up a bit and it just does nothing! I've tried it when it's wet and when it's dry and I get no effect. Maybe I'm applying it wrong, but I don't think I am? 

Also it is classed as a 'Texturising Spray', which means it should also give your Hair a little bit of volume. Again, it doesn't do this! My Hair stays flat and just looks like it did before I put this in it. There's no volume, no nothing! 

Another bad thing about it, is that it makes my Hair sticky! It's so annoying how you put it in your Hair thinking your going to get really Wavy, voluminous Hair and it leaves you with Flat, sticky hair. It makes my Hair really hard to Brush and it's just awful! I can't wait to wash it, to get it out. 

The only good thing is the Smell. It's quite a light scent but still really nice, but you can't even smell it when you spray it in your Hair, so it might as well be unscented! As you can see, I really don't like this product! Here is the LINK on the BOOTS website, but I really would not recommend it! 

So I would rate this 0/10. Is that Harsh?! What are your opinions on it? Let me know in the comments! 

Thanks for Reading and see you tomorrow! 

Byee!:) 

5 comments:

  1. hi i love your blog so much please can you check mine i would really apreciate it plus i love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! I will have a look at yours:) I will also try and do the Tag very soon!

      Delete
    2. If you have any other requests, please let me know! x

      Delete
  2. sorry i didn't say what it was http://cyrtenes.blogspot.co.uk/ plus please can you do the about me tag

    ReplyDelete