Saturday 13 April 2013

No.7 Stay Perfect Top Coat Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today I'm going to be reviewing the No.7 Stay Perfect Top Coat Review. I really like this and I've recently just finished it so I think I will definitely repurchase it! Here is the LINK on the Boot's website. It looks like they've changed the packaging as mine looks different! I did buy it a while ago though...

First of all it's very fast drying. If you've done too many coats on your Nails and they've gone a bit thick and taking forever to dry, putting this over the top drys them quicker and stops them from going bad or going all chipped and ruined. 

I also find that it makes my Nails so shiny and gives them a really good finish. It makes them look shiny and bold and gives them some definition which personally I really like. I find when I don't use this Top Coat my Nails always look dull and horrible, but putting this over the top makes them shiny and appealing. It can also set my Nails quite hard so they are less breakable as my Nails always struggle with having Nail Varnish on them regularly as they are so breakable! 

Another thing I really like about this Top Coat is it helps chipping. If I don't put this on my Nails will probably chip 1-2 days after painting, which is so annoying! When I do put this on my Nails, my Nails last a lot longer before chipping. Normally 4-5 days, which I think is good and means you don't have to keep painting your Nails almost everyday! 

I don't know whether to add this bit in or not, because I know I used it for the wrong purpose, because it is a Top Coat, but I would not recommend using it for a base coat. I tried it once thinking 'Top Coat, Base Coat. Does it really matter which ones which?' and I was totally wrong. Using it as a Base Coat made my Nail Varnish not dry or set very well. It made the Nail Varnish very peelable and it was annoying. So don't use it as a Base Coat because it's a Top Coat for a reason!! 

Another annoying thing is that they make the brush too small so I can't reach a quarter of the Nail Varnish at the bottom, which is such a waste! 

It's £6.00 which is quite pricey but I got it for £1.00 because I had one of those '£5.00 No.7 Vouchers', which was very handy so definitely use one of those (if you have one!), if you ever want to buy it in the Future because Boots always seem to give a lot of those out!! 

I hope you found this Review useful and I will see you all tomorrow for a review on another Lush Product, I won't say what it is but it's my favourite Bath Bomb so you can probably now guess if you read my Lush TAG (LINK Here!) Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow!

Byee!:)  

2 comments: