Saturday 20 April 2013

My Night Time Routine! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today's post is going to be all about my Night Time Routine. I'm going to write and include when I wash my Hair in this post, but I don't wash my Hair every night, so the Washing Hair steps aren't relevant for every night, if you get what I mean? Let's get started!

First of all I will have a Bath and wash my Hair. If I'm not washing my Hair then I will just brush it and tie it back. In my Bath I always like to use something Lush. Most of the time I will use a Bubble Bar but occasionally use a Bath Bomb. I'm currently using The Creamy Candy Bar from Lush. 
Then I will get into the Bath and wash my Hair. It takes me forever to wash my Hair! I always use the Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner, or an Avon Planet Spa leave in Conditioner or a Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. I really like them all! 
 Then I will get out of the Bath and put on my Pajamas. I will then comb through my Hair, with a wide tooth comb and I will also spray some Heat Defense spray into it. I'm currently using a Lee Stafford Heat Defense Spray. Then I will put some Avon Advance Techniques Morrocan Argon Oil in it. I love it! It makes my hair so smooth. 
After that, I will dry my Hair. The worst part! It literally takes me forever to dry my Hair, it's such a boring task! 

After drying my Hair, I will brush it through and tie it into a low Pony Tail, as I always Sleep with it in a low Pony Tail.

  I will then put some Body Butter/Lotion on. At the moment I'm currently using a Jack Wills one, which smells amazing! I mostly put it on my Feet, as my Feet always get so dry. 
Then I will go downstairs and have a Drink. I have either Milk or Hot Chocolate. Sometimes I have biscuit to go with it. Living on the edge of life here...

Then I come back upstairs to clean my Teeth and wash my Face. On Wednesday and Sunday's, I will exfoliate my Face with either the Simple Blackhead Eliminating Scrub or The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Exfloiator. If I'm not exfoliating, I will just use my everyday Face Wash which is The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Wash. Then I will moisturise with The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisturiser or The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream.
Bit blurry...sorry!
Then I will go to the toilet and wash my Hands and put a Hand Cream on. I'm currently using a Cath Kidston one and loving it. 
Finally I will brush my Hair one last time and put a Lip Balm on. I'm currently using the Vaseline Creme Brulee. Then I will get into Bed. In Bed I usually Read or go on my Phone. I'm currently reading The Hunger Games. It's really good. I recently read The Fault In Our Stars and that's amazing!! 

I hope you enjoyed this Post on my Night Time Routine. Thanks for reading and I will see you tomorrow for a Review on my Favourite Lush Product...any guesses what it is?! ;)

Byee!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment