Sunday 14 April 2013

Space Girl Bath Bomb Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today's Post is going to be a review on the 'Space Girl' Bath Bomb from Lush! This is my favourite Bath Bomb ever, so I thought I needed a review on it for my Blog! Let's get started! 
As you can see Space Girl is a really pretty Bath Bomb, with an interesting 'Space Ship' shape, with a lovey colour and has little bits of Glitter on it. It is a good and reasonable size, not to big and not to small. It smells lovely and is a really nice, simple Bath Bomb. 
As soon as you put it into the Bath Water it starts fizzing madly, releasing a gorgeous lilacy/purple colour and releasing a beautiful aroma which smells a bit fruity and like 'Parma Violet' sweets! It took a really quick time to fizz, which I didn't mind. Along with the lovely colour and smell, came Popping Candy! On the Lush website the Popping Candy is said to be 'Space Dust' which I think is a really nice idea. The Popping Candy is so loud and there is so much of it. It's like a mini Firework Display in your Bath (without the cool patterns what the Fireworks make in the Sky!) and I always find Popping Candy really exciting in a Bath Bomb. If you like Popping Candy in your Bath Bombs, you will like this! Lush also say that to hear the real effect of the Popping Candy you should put your head under the water, I don't do this, but it surprises me how loud the Popping Candy is with my head above the water so who knows how loud it is with your head under the water! Have you tried putting your head under the water when using this Bath Bomb to hear the Popping Candy?! Let me know in the comments! I'm intrigued! Something I may have to try in the future!
 Just look how pretty the colour of the Water is. It just reminds me of the Galaxy, which is probably the effect Lush were going for, seeing as it is shaped like a Space Ship after all. 

There is a tiny amount of Glitter on top of the Bath Bomb which does not effect you in the Bath, which pleases me. There was a tiny amount of Glitter which you could barely see and did definitely not get stuck to you, which I was so happy about. I like how the Glitter made the Bath Bomb look pretty but was also soooo glad when it didn't get stuck to me after the Bath and stay on for days! 

It says on the Lush website, the main ingredient is 'Grapefruit Oil' which could explain why it has a kind of Fruity/Sweety scent. However, I really love the smell and I love how it lingers on the skin for hours. The Bath Bomb also leaves the Skin feeling fresh and well conditioned. 

Another great thing about it is that it didn't stain my Bath which is always a bonus for me after past experiences of Bath Bombs staining the Bath! Bath Bombs that stain the Bath = A BIG no, no! Bath Bombs that don't stain the Bath = A BIG yes, yes! 

Finally, I love the price! It's £2.10 which I think is an absolute bargain! It's big, it releases a lovely scent, it leaves your skin feeling lovely, it leaves the Bath water a beautiful colour and it has Popping Candy in and not too much Glitter, what more could you possibly ask for?! You could buy 2 of these for the price of one Bubble Bar!

Here is the LINK on the LUSH website for all of you who are interested in buying it! I highly recommend it!!

Thanks for reading and I really hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment