Monday 29 April 2013

Lush: 'The Carrot' Re-Usable Bubble Bar Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

So today I'm going to be reviewing the Carrot Re-Usable Bubble Bar from LUSH. I'm really sorry that this is so late, but I had to keep rescheduling it, as I didn't have time to use and try it, but yesterday, I finally tried it! However, you may still have it lying around, like I did, and you may still be waiting to try it, like I did yesterday! They might even bring it out next Easter. I hope you still enjoy this review and find it useful though. 
Here is the Carrot! It is a good sized Bubble Bar and is quite Hard. I think when they are hard, they are better, as they last longer, and you get more bubbles out of them! It even has an actual Carrot Top, it's obviously fake though! It really does look like an actual Carrot, which is so cool. You're suppose to use the Carrot Top, to swish it in the Bath Water, to make Bubbles. I don't use the Carrot Top to swish, to make Bubbles because, 1. It doesn't feel very strong, it feels like the Carrot is going to fall off of it, and 2. I find it easier to just hold it under the running Water, as I get more Bubbles that way, then swishing it in the Water, where I find I don't get many Bubbles! 

The smell is really nice. Fortunately, it doesn't smell like an actual Carrot! It has quite a fruity, sweet scent. Similarish to Magic Mushroom, I would say. LUSH, say the scent is like Blackcurrants, the scent is fruity, but I wouldn't say it's like Blackcurrants. It's got lots of Fruity oils in such as: Buchu, Lemon and Bergamot.  However, it creates a lovely aroma in the Bath and in the Room and leaves your Skin smelling lovely and feeling fresh and moisturised. 
The Carrot produces lots and lots of lovely Fruity, sweet-scented Bubbles and turns the Bath Water a lovely Orange colour, which is very nice. I can't actually believe how many Bubbles there are! When I took this picture, I didn't think much of it, but looking back now, it looks so Bubbly! To get all them Bubbles, I hardly used any of the Bubble Bar! It looks un-used currently sitting in my Bathroom and even though I've only used it once, I know I'm going to get a lot of Baths out. I read on the LUSH website, someone got 10 Baths out of it! We will soon see about that! I will keep you updated! 

The only thing I'm not too keen on, is the Price. It's £4.95, which is very expensive for a Bubble Bar! This is not something I would be willing too pay. every time for a Lush Bubble Bar, but seeing as it's the one-off, it's ok. I hope it does last me 10 Baths, and so it should the price of it! You probably won't want it, but here is the LINK on the LUSH website, just in case you wanted to read more about it! :) 

Overall, I really enjoyed this Bubble Bar. I'm sad it's not out all year round, I wish it was and I hope it comes out next year too. It's cute, smells delicious, makes lots of Bubbles and tints the Bath Orange and all in all, is a lovely product to have in your LUSH collection! 

Thanks for Reading, sorry it might have been a bit pointless but hope you enjoyed anyway! 

Byee!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment