Wednesday 10 April 2013

Cute Presents for Friends! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So a while ago now (back in March!) it was my Friend's birthday and I thought I would show you what I got her as I thought the whole present was really cute! Maybe it will inspire you to get a similar present for your friend's or help you if you're struggling on what to buy for your friend's. 

 This is the overall Present. It's only small little things but is actually a really nice, useful present and the person you're giving it too will probably be really happy with it! 
 First of all buying a box of Maltesers or any other Chocolate is something you can never go wrong with, well unless the person you're buying for doesn't like Chocolate! I'm sure they will eat them all up and be happy with them! You can see this was a while ago because I brought these Chocolates when it was Red Nose Day! 

To go with your box of Chocolates why not give them some Soap and Glory stuff?! Everyone love's a bit of that! Or you could get them some nice shower gel or body lotion to complete the present. I opted for Soap and Glory and I got 3 travel sizes, purely because they look cute haha! I got a body wash and body buff and some of their lovely Hand Cream (review coming soon!). This completes the present because it looks nice, they're useful things to have and I know my friend will get a lot of use out of them!

I hope this has helped you in any way! I gathered that it may have been a bit of a confusing post...sorry! :/ 

Thanks for reading! 

Byee!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment