Wednesday 24 April 2013

Product Rave: Baylis and Harding Body Butter! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today's post is going to be my second 'Product Rave' on the Baylis and Harding Body Butter! I love this stuff!

My Mum gave me this a while ago, as she said she wasn't going to use it. I already had my eyes on it, as I thought the smell of it was lovely. 
The pot is very large and lasted me ages! (I've now finished it!) I used it mainly for my feet but here and there I would also use it on my arms and legs. I think it is an amazing moisturiser. It soothes the skin really well leaving it smooth and nourished. It gets rid of dry skin quickly and effectively. 

The formula of the product is really nice. It's not sticky, it's not greasy it's just pleasant and sinks into the skin really well and quickly. It's not one of those moisturisers that take forever to sink into the skin leaving you all sticky and greasy. 

You only need a small amount to get rid of the dry skin and to get moisturised skin which is really good! I'm really sorry but I can't find the price of the Body Butter anywhere on the internet and I don't know what it is, as my Mum got it in like a gift set! 

I really can't think of a bad thing about it: It lasts for ages, it's soothing and moisturising, it gets rid of dry skin, it sinks in well and it's not greasy! This is everything you want in a Body Butter, yes?! 

I really do recommend this. I would imagine, (maybe?!), you could get it in somewhere like John Lewis? That's probably your best bet!

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed, sorry it was so short! 

Byee!:) 





No comments:

Post a Comment