Tuesday 16 April 2013

'Barry M' Nail Varnish Collection! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today's Post is going to be just a quick one showing you the Nail Varnishes I have in my 'Barry M' collection. I really like 'Barry M' Nail Varnishes because I think they are very high quality but surprisingly, I don't have very many in my collection!


From Left to Right! 
1. Doesn't have a Name because I got it in a Christmas set with Impulse...sorry! :/
2. 318: Peach Melba. 
3. 307: Lemon.
4. 294: Cyan Blue.
5. 304: Mint Green.
6. 296: Coral.
7. 314: Nail Effects.

I swear I used to have more in my collection?! That hardly seems like any! I used to have a Red colour but my Mum seems to have taken that off of me!

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed! See you tomorrow for the second part of my Lush Christmas products reviews post! 

Byee!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment