Friday 5 April 2013

I Went To The Opticians... | Believe In Beauty

...and they told me I need Glasses. 

Hey!:)

Yes that's right I'm getting Glasses! For a while now I have been suffering with bad eye sight, not being able to see the board at school, e.t.c. It got so bad so I had to go to the Opticians :(. I was so scared about going, I hate the opticians very much! I got there today and I hadn't been since 2007 which is bad of me! 

So I went in the room and did your average eye test, eyes were healthy but not my vision! I went and chose some Glasses (hardest thing ever!!) and ordered some. They should be here before I go back to School in a week. I'm actually kind of happy that I can go into School knowing that I will be able to see well in every lesson! I'm a bit nervous about wearing them because I don't know what people will say but oh well! 

I've got to wear them for reading the board and stuff at School, reading, watching TV, going on my Laptop, using my Phone and iPad e.t.c. I think I will only use them at School though. I'm going back in 6 months for a check up. I still think I prefer the Dentist to the Opticians but that might all change when I go to the Orthodontist in June! 

Hope you enjoyed this random post today! 

Byee!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment