Sunday 21 April 2013

Magic Mushroom Bubble Bar Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

So today's post is going to be a quick review on my favourite ever Lush product! Meet Magic Mushroom... 
Magic Mushroom is a good sized, adorable red and white spotted Toadstool Bubble Bar and was originally a Valentines Day Product. In March and April it has been featured on Lush' website on the Retro Section. When I saw it I went a little bit crazy and brought it straightaway! Well I had to wait until Easter to actually use it again...

I first got it back in February 2012. I loved it then and I still love it now. The things that drew me to it the most were, the smell and how cute it is. I think it's a really cool shape and it just looked very appealing to me.  

The smell is lovely though. On the Lush website they say the Red Top is scented with Vanilla and the White Stem is scented with Strawberries. This would explain why it smells quite fruity and sweet. It has a really nice sweet smell, that lingers on your Skin for ages. It contains olibanum resinoid, bergamot oil, geranium oil, vanilla absolute, jasmine absolute and tonka absolute. It always leaves my Skin smelling really nice and fresh and leaves it feeling smooth and nourished. I think my Skin always thanks me, after I use Magic Mushroom. 

It makes the Bubbles smell 10x nicer. It gives you huge mountains of soft sweet-scented Bubbles, that smell similar to Strawberries and Cream, which are so nice to relax in. With the smell lingering in the air and the lovely bubbly bath, it is basically perfection, there is no other way to put it! 
Look at all those Bubbles and I barely used any of it! 
It slightly tints the Bath water a light Red/Pink colour, which is a nice bonus, adds more to the effect and makes the Bath look pretty. 

Magic Mushroom is really good for using over a number of Baths. I can honestly and proudly say you can get at least 3 or 4 Baths, maybe more out of it. You only need a small amount to get heaps of Bubbles. In the picture above, I held Magic Mushroom under the Tap (not crumbling it up) for about 30 seconds and then swirled the Water even more, to get all those Bubbles. It didn't really make a difference to Magic Mushroom. It still basically looks the same and it looks un-used.  

Being priced quite expensively at £3.50, I really don't mind. You really get what you pay for, I think. You get loads of Baths out of it, the smell is delicious (almost so good I want to eat it!), it tints the Bath water, it gives you tons of Bubbles, it leaves your Skin feeling lovely and it makes your Baths relaxing. I don't think, I can think of one bad thing about it. It is soooo amazing. I really don't understand why Lush can't make this a Product for all year round!! 

I hope you enjoyed my review. Who else loves Magic Mushroom?! It is still on the LUSH Website, so I hope I've persuaded you to go buy it, because here is the LINK, as I know you will all be interested in buying it. I may have to pick up a few more before it goes again. The day it goes from the Retro Section (which is probably going to be soon) will be a sad day. :(  

Thanks for reading! 

Byee!:) 

P.S- Who wants to see a really bad picture, I took of it, when I first brought it in February 2012?! Here it is...
It hasn't changed much...


No comments:

Post a Comment