Monday 8 April 2013

REQUESTS?! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Firstly, how well did I do getting up a Post everyday last week?! That's the most Posts I've ever written in a week!! I think it's because I'm on halfterm! 

I really want to try and get a Post up everyday in April but they're will be days when it's not Possible. For example Tuesday's are quite busy for me so I can't promise that they're will be a Post up for that day. I've got one more week of halfterm to get busy writing lots of Posts. I have lots of ideas but I'm still struggling too! 

This post is sort of Cheating for today's Post but I'd find it really, really helpful if you could please request some Blog Posts in the comments! Before I knew I was going to do a Post everyday in April I'd planned out Posts for certain days, which I'm still going to do, but I need Posts for days in between! Hopefully I'll think of something! 

Writing a Post everyday in April will be a challenge! But I'm going to try and do it! Let's get 30 posts for this Month!! 

Warning: May will be a little slack of blog Posts because all my ideas and Posts will be in April haha! 

Please request me lots of Posts below!! 

Thankyou! 

Byee!:)

2 comments: