Thursday 11 April 2013

New Addition To My Perfume Collection! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)



So if you read my Easter Haul, (Link HERE!) you would have seen that I got a new Perfume for Easter and back in January I did an Perfume Collection, (Link HERE!) with mini reviews on each Perfume, but this was not in it! So I thought, today I would talk about it and give it a little review! 

So the perfume is JLS 'Love' Perfume. I'm a big fan of JLS, so when this Perfume came out in February I was so excited to try and buy it! 

It's very lovely! Firstly I love the bottle. It's PINK! Some people may think it looks tacky but I think it's really cool haha! Pink's is one of my favourite colours so it's nice to look at it on my chest of drawers. 

The smell is beautiful. It's quite sweet and I would say it's probably an 'all year round' scent, but this is just my personal opinion and others may disagree. The smell lingers pretty much all day and I can always smell it on me, which you all know I love! I know when a perfume is good because it will linger all day on your skin and this does, therefore it's good! 

It's also such a reasonable price! Both for the 30ml and 60ml bottles. You don't even need to squirt that much to get a strong smell. I only squirt once on my wrist and neck and that's enough for me! So in the long run, it's going to last you a while. 

Really, really happy with this Perfume. I think you should all go smell it in Boots or the Perfume Store to see if you like it, I'm sure most of you will! Even if you're not a fan of JLS, why not try it anyway?! Here is the LINK on the Boots website for the 30ml one. It's only £14.00  for the 30ml and the 60ml is £20.00...bargain in my opinion!

Hope you enjoyed this Post! Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow. 

Byee!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment