Thursday 4 April 2013

Easter Haul! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So it was Easter on Sunday (hope you all had a good day!) so I thought I would show you some things I got! Hope you enjoy!
I got a MaltEaster Egg and a Hello Kitty Egg from my Mum and Dad, a Maltesers Egg and money from my Nan and another MaltEaster Egg from my Auntie and Uncle! Then my other Nan got me a box of Eclairs and Dairy Milk Oreo Bar (OMG BEST CHOCOLATE EVER) and money and my other Auntie and Uncle got me some cool Egg chocolates and a gift card! 

Then I got 2 packets of Mini Eggs which were just leftovers haha! Then 2 of my Friends made me cute little bags with Chocolatey goodies inside which was really nice of them! 

Then my Mum and Dad got me some cute Hair Clips from New Look, the JLS Love Perfume, a Strawberry Balmi (review?), Carrot Reusable Bubble Bar and MAGIC MUSHROOM Reusable Bubble Bar (YAY!). 

If you saw my 'Shopping Wishlist' post (Link HERE if you haven't seen it yet and you would like too!) you would have seen I wanted some more Leigh Jeans but I couldn't decide between two pairs so I asked my Mum to choose for me and she got me these ones and I love, love, love them!! 

Finally, we did a Easter Egg Hunt at my Nans and I and my cousins got 8 eggs each. I got 5 Cream Eggs, 1 Caramel Egg and 2 normal Dairy Milk ones! 

Thanks you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment