Sunday 7 April 2013

Current Lush Favourites! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today's Post is going to be about my Current Lush Favourites. Being obsessed with Lush, it's actually quite surprising that I only have 5 all time favourites! I was going to do this Post ages ago but I wanted to wait until I had all the products together to photograph. I will be doing more in depth reviews on all these products in the future, in April or May, but these will just be mini reviews! Hope you enjoy!

These are my current favourites! Magic Mushroom, Dragons Egg, Pop In The Bath, Space Girl and Creamy Candy! 

Sorry, this picture is slightly out of focus!
My 1st favourite is 'Creamy Candy Bubble Bar'. I love this because it's so cute, it creates so many bubbles in your Bath and it smells delicious! It's very cheap too, priced at £2.50 and it lasts ages! I have brought so many of these! A better review coming at the end of April! Here it is on the Lush website! 

My 2nd favourite is 'Space Girl'. This is possibly my all time favourite BATH BOMB. I love the smell of it, I like the shape of it, I like the colour it turns the water and I really like how the Glitter doesn't stick to you. It's very cheap, priced at just £2.10 and is just amazing! A better review coming in 1 week! Here is the link on the Lush website!

My 3rd favourite is 'Pop In The Bath'. I love this because it's so cute, it has a really nice name, it smells so amazing, it comes in lots of different colours and is very cheap, it's only £2.90! It creates lots of bubbles for you to bathe in and lasts for a good amount of time. A more in depth review coming in May! Here is the link on the Lush website!

My 4th favourite is 'Dragon's Egg'. I love this! I only just recently used it but I know I'm going to by it time and time again! It smells lovely, it's a refreshing scent. It fizzes cool colours and gives you little confetti surprises. It's not to dear either, priced at £3.20, seeing as it's so big! However I did not like the Glitter! :/ A better review coming at the end of May! Here is the link on the Lush website!

My 5th and last favourite is 'Magic Mushroom'. This is probably my favourite ever BUBBLE BAR and I'm so sad they don't do it all year round. It was recently in the Retro Section (think it still is so grab it while you can!) and I straightaway bought it. I love the cuteness of it, the smell, how many bubbles it creates and how soft they make your skin! It's just amazing! However, it's £3.50 which is quite dear seeing as it's actually quite small! :( Bring it out for all year round please Lush?! Better review coming in 2 weeks! Here is the link on the Lush website!

I really hope you enjoyed reading all about my current Lush favourites. If any of my favourites change I will be sure to do a Second Part to this Post or I will write an updated Lush Favourites because I'm always trying new things from Lush! 

Thanks for reading!

Byee!:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment