Tuesday 9 April 2013

Lush Haul #3! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Woah, this is my 3rd Lush Haul already since I started writing my Blog back in October 2012! It's also funny that each time I do a Lush Haul I seem to buy 4 things! Link to the Lush Website HERE.

L-R: Dorothy Bubble Bar, Melting Marshmallow Moment, Fizzbanger and Bubblegum Lip Scrub!
 Anyway...Today's Post is going to be a Lush Haul, if you hadn't already guessed! My money soon went down after I went in there. I seriously do not need to go there again any time soon as I have so much Lush stuff I need to get through first! 
 Here are the 4 things I brought and I love all of them! From left to right there is: Bubblegum Lip Scrub, Dorothy Bubble Bar, Melting Marshmallow Moment and Fizzbanger. If you would like me to review any of these products individually, do let me know and I will very happy to do so! :)
 Here is the first thing I brought and this is Fizzbanger. This was £3.20 which isn't too bad seeing as it is so big! I can't wait to try this as it smells amazing and on the picture's on the Lush website it looks like it goes Blue to Green and I love it when Bath Bombs unexpectedly change colours! I think I may split it in half though as it is so huge! Link on the Lush Website HERE!
 The next thing I brought was the Melting Marshmallow Moment. Another thing I love and am so excited to try! It smells amazing...just like the Snow Fairy scent, which is one of my Lush favourites! I have also been reading some reviews and apparently it goes into a lovely Pink foam, which sounds exciting! It also says it's good for your Skin and I get very dry Skin. A little on the pricier side, priced at £3.85, but I know it will  definitely be worth it! Link on the Lush website HERE!
The 3rd thing I brought was the Dorothy Bubble Bar. Isn't this just so cute?! It smells amazing and is currently giving my room a gorgeous smell! I think it's supposed to be a Rainbow? Anyway, can't wait to use this and it was only £2.99...what a bargain! Not much else to say on this...apart from overall, I love it! Link on the Lush website HERE!
The last thing I brought was the Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I had this once before and I recently (I say recently, it was quite a while ago now!) used it up. It's really nice for the lips and gets rid of dry skin on the lips very well. It smells amazing and is an amazing product to have in your collection. Unfortunately it's £5.25 which is quite expensive. I swear they used to be £4.95 when I first brought it about a year and a half ago?! Link on the Lush website HERE! 

So that's everything I got! I love writing these Lush Hauls, they're so fun to write! Thanks for reading! See you tomorrow!

Byee!:)






No comments:

Post a Comment