Friday 12 April 2013

The Furry Friend TAG! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

So today's Post is going to be 'The Furry Friend TAG'. Vintagelovehearts requested this so thank you! I have 4 Furry Friends, I have 2 Dogs and 2 Rabbits, so I figured I would answer the questions about all of them. 


1. What is your Furry Friend's name? 
My Dog's are called Lily and Fizzy and my Rabbit's are called Smokey and Fudge. 

2. What kind of Pet is it and what Breed?
My Dog's are Toy Poodles and my Rabbit's are Dwarf Lops! 

3. How long have you had your Pet for?
I've had my Rabbit's since June 2007 (they're Brothers!), Lily since November 2008 and Fizzy since June 2009!

4. How did you get your Pet?
I got my Rabbits's from the Pet Department at a local Garden Centre and my Dog's from Breeders. 

5. How old is your Pet?
My Rabbit's will be 6 on April 18th (nearly their birthday!), Lily is 4 and Fizzy is 4. 

6. What are some quirky things about your Pet's personality?
If you're sat down, Lily will always come and sit next to you as close as possible and then she'll roll over waiting for you to tiggle her belly and Lily sleeps on her back with her Legs in the air. Fizzy will sleep on my Mum's head/pillow! The Rabbits always fight over their Food and when we give them a Carrot they will try and eat each other's, when they both have their own! 

7. What does your Relationship with your Pet mean to you?
I love all my Pet's loads. I consider them part of the Family and hate having to leave the Rabbit's behind when we go on holiday. All my Pet's are so loving towards my family and I don't think I could ever live in a Pet-Free environment. 

8. What are some of your favourite past times with your pet? 
Playing in the Rabbit's pen with them when we get them out in the Garden and stroking them and playing with them! Just playing with my Dogs in the Garden or inside with their toys. 

9. What are knicknames that you call your pet? 
Fizzy: Fizz and Fizzy-Foo 
Lily: Lils, Fatty/Fats (she likes her food!), Lily Langtree and Lily-Lou.
Smokey: Smokes and Smokey-Wokey.
Fudge: Greedy, he also likes his food and Fudgey-Wudgey! 

10. Markings?
Fizzy is just Black all over and Lily is Apricot all over. Fudge is Brown with teeny tiny white Markings and Smokey is white with quite bold Black markings. 

Thanks for reading, now you know a little bit more about my Pets! 

Byee!:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment