Monday 15 April 2013

My School Morning Routine! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Seeing as it was back to School today ( :( ), I thought I would talk you through my everyday School Morning routine! Here goes...

First I will get up, this can vary between 7:35-7:45. I will go down to have my Breakfast. I always have Coco Pops for Breakfasts but sometimes, if I'm feeling crazy, I will have a Waffle!  I also always have Orange Juice for my Drink, it's very refreshing in the Morning! By the time Breakfast is all eaten and done it will usually be about 7:50. 

I will come back upstairs and get changed into my School uniform. This doesn't take too long because I'm quite a fast changer. I also do my Hair at this point. I always just put my hair up in a Ponytail because 1. It's only School and I really don't care about my Hair and 2. I can't be bothered to do anything else with it. 

At about 8:00 I will go into the Bathroom and clean my Teeth and Wash my Face. I always use my Body Shop Vitamin E Face Wash to Wash my Face and the Body Shop Vitamin E Moisturiser to Moisturise my face as I get such dry skin! Sometimes my Moisturiser changes as I do like to try lots of different ones to see which best suits my skin! 

After I've finished in the Bathroom it's normally about 8:05. I come back into my Room for a bit to make my Bed and check my Phone. I normally check Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. I do this for about 5-10 minutes. 

At 8:15 I will go to the Toilet and then do my last minute things. I will do my Body Spray and Perfume. Then I will do my Concealer (for under eye circles and spots/blemishes), my Eyebrows (using a Mascara) and some Lip Balms/Gloss. 

I will do my a final Brush of my hair (just the Pony tail bit!), check my School bag to make sure I've got everything, put my Coat on if it looks chilly outside, (which is most days recently!), put my Lunch Box and Waterbottle into my School Bag, grab some Chewing Gum and I'm normally out of the Door and off to School between 8:25-8:30. It's never no later than 8:30! 

Hope you enjoyed this Post. I'm going to be writing a Night Time routine soon! If you want a Weekend morning Routine let me know! 

P.S- I always feel bad when I have no pictures in my Post so here is a nice picture for you!! 
Don't you really want to eat that?! YUM!
Byee!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment