Monday 22 April 2013

Strawberry Balmi Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

So today's post is going to be a review on the 'Balmi' Lip Balms. I have the Strawberry flavour and got it for Easter. I have been enjoying these ever since using it and I have so many good things to say about them! 

The box they come in is really nice, it has Strawberry's all over it, which, I think makes it look very Girly! You can even smell the Strawberry scent through the box. I also like the little Slogan it has on it which is, 'Love Life. Love Lip Balm'...cute! 
A Balmi is a really lovely Lip Balm, very similar to the EOS ones. I really like the appearance and Design of these Balmi's. It has a really different shape to an ordinary Lip Balm. The colour is a nice pastel pink and looks pretty and girly. I like how they are spherical and have the word 'Balmi' engraved in them. I think it gives them a nice effect and it definitely drew me into buying it. It's weird how something being spherical or an interesting shape, draws you into something so much!  
The Balmi's come in 5 different flavours but I opted for the Strawberry one. The other flavours you can get are Raspberry, Mint, Blackcurrant and Coconut. The Strawberry one smells divine. It's so nice and when you put it on your Lips, you can always smell Strawberry in the air...it's lovely! 

The Lip Balm itself is really good! It's really moisturising and good at getting rid of dry and chapped skin on the Lips. It leaves your Lips feeling soft and nourished and it's not greasy! It does give your lips a good shine as well, so it kind of looks like your wearing a bit of Lip Gloss! However, it is a TINY bit sticky, so sometimes your hair does get stuck to your Lips when it's windy. It has a really good staying power and it lasts on the Lips for ages. You really don't have to apply it every second of the day like some Lip Balms. Once in the Morning and once at Nightime is how much I apply it and that does the trick for me! 

The Lip Balm also has SPF 15 in it, so will protect your lips from the Sun, which is another great feature! No one likes burnt lips do they?! 

I also really like how it has a Keyring feature to it. It's a really handy thing to have. You can attach it to your Keys, Purse, Bag and lots more! It's handy for those cold days when you Lips get chapped and you've forgotten to take a Lip Balm out with you, but don't worry anymore, because you know it will be either attached to your Keys, Purse or Bag!
 The only downside to these products is the price. They are £4.99, which is quite pricey for a Lip Balm, when Vaseline and Nivea Lip Balms are cheaper. I would definitely say it is worth the price though and I would really recommend it to all of you reading if you haven't tried it before. It's definitely a MUST HAVE product and something I'm definitely going to be repurchasing, when it runs out. 

I'd say, if you love good quality Lip Balms, with lovely scents and super nourishing with unique packaging, you will definitely love this! But if sticky is something you don't like in a Lip Balm, then maybe this isn't for you! I can look past the stickiness, for all it's other great features, so maybe you should try it anyway?! 

Thanks for reading this Review and I hope you found it useful! Here is the LINK for the Strawberry Balmi on the BOOTS website. Why don't you pop over and have a look at the Balmi's? I think you would be silly not too! 

Byee!:) 









No comments:

Post a Comment