Sunday 28 April 2013

I Heart Spring TAG! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

So today I thought I would do the 'I Heart Spring TAG', as we are fully into Spring now! I hope you enjoy and I Tag anyone who wants to do it! :) 

1. Favourite Spring Nail Polish? 
I'm really loving my 'Barry M, Mint Green' Nail Polish at the moment. It's a beautiful Pastel colour and so appropriate for Spring! I loved wearing it last year and I'm loving wearing it this year too! 
2. What is your must-have Lip colour this Spring?
I'm loving my 'Body Shop' Lip Gloss in 'Raspberry' at the moment! It's a really pretty Pink, with a hint of shimmer! It smells amazing too! 
3. Show us your favourite Spring dress! 
I'm not really sure if this counts as a 'Spring Dress', but I love this Dress from Topshop, made by Annie Greenabelle. It has a really pretty floral Top and I love how it goes Black at the Skirt bit! 
4. What's your favourite Flower? 
I really love Pink Tulips. I think they are so pretty! 

5. Favourite Spring Scarf/Accessory. 
I'm really liking my Pink Flower Earrings. I think they are so nice for Spring as they are a light Pastel Pink and Spring is when all the Flowers start coming back! 
6. What Spring trend(s) are you most excited about this Year? (Makeup, Fashion or both!)
I'm really loving Pastel Colours on Nails and floral prints! So lovely for Spring. 
7. Favourite Spring candle? 
I love the smell of Yankee Candle 'Pink Grapefruit', it's a great Spring scent and is so lovely! 

8. Favourite Body Spray/Perfume for Spring? 
I love wearing my DKNY 'Be Delicious' Perfume. It's a scent so appropriate for Spring and is just lovely!  
9. What is Spring like where you live? 
Well the past week, just gone, it's been really Sunny and quite Warm, but at the Weekend it's been rainy and cloudy and quite cold! Hopefully the Weather will pick up soon just in time for Summer! 

10. What's your Favourite thing about Spring?
When the Weather starts getting Warmer and that it's now ok to start wearing Pastel colours and when all the Flowers and things come back! It just looks so much brighter! 

11. Are you a Spring cleaner? 
Definitely not! 

12. Any plans for Spring Break or an upcoming Vacation? 
Not really! I'm having a Vacation soonish. 

So that's all the Questions! Hope you enjoyed and feel free to do it! If you do it, leave a comment below and I will be sure to check it out! 

Byee!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment