Tuesday 23 April 2013

Nails Of The Day! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I'm going to be doing a really quick post today to show you how I did my Nails the other day. It's nothing brilliant, but just simple and effective and I really liked wearing it! 


I thought this was a really nice look for Spring, as it used lots of Pastel colours and brightened up the Nails. I always think Spring is the season for 'brightening' up things because when you go through Autumn and Winter, with all the Trees loosing their leaves, not many bright Flowers, dull, short days, Spring is the season which follows after and brightens everything up! Trees get their leaves back, we have longer, brighter days and there's more bright flowers! That was a bit off subject...

So to create the look I just painted all my nails a Pastel Blue colour which is 'Minty Fresh 320' from No.7. However, I painted my Ring finger '304: Mint Green' from Barry M with Nails Inc. 'Glamour Glitter' over the top, to give it a lovely glittery effect. I also gave my nails a high quality finish by using the No.7 Stay Perfect Top Coat which I love and have done a review of HERE

So that's my finished Nails! I hope you like them as mush as I did! Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow! 

Byee!:) 

P.S- I went to Lush on Sunday, do you want to see a Haul this Month or in May? I'm happy to do either, but your choice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment