Thursday 25 April 2013

Creamy Candy Bubble Bar Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

So today's post is going to be a review on the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar from Lush! This is one of my favourite Bubble Bars, I love it so much! 
As you can see Creamy Candy is a really good sized, cute, Bubble Bar for it's cheap price of £2.50. I think the price is really good because it is such a lovely product. I'm so surprised it is not priced dearer, as it is amazing! 

First of all the smell is lovely! I love it, it's probably one of my favourite scents from Lush. It's very sweet and slightly smells like Snow Fairy and Rock Star Soap! It's main featured ingredient is Vanilla Absolute. I wouldn't say you can smell a huge smell of the Vanilla but there is a tiny hint of it. 

I've been using this since Monday for everyday until today and I'm still not finished with it! You only need a small amount of it and it produces loads of Bubbles! The Bubbles smell really nice and comforting and it's sort of like you are bathing in Candy Floss, which is interesting haha! The Bubbles are creamy, hence the name, and leave your Skin feeling smooth. 
Look at all them Bubbles! 
It sort of tints your Bath water a nice Pink colour. I only use a Small amount because it produces lots of Bubbles, but I didn't get a Pink colour. The more you use, the darker the Pink will be, I guess. So if you want a coloured Bath, it might not last you as long as it would if you didn't want a coloured Bath, as you will have to use more of the Bubble Bar, if that makes sense?!  However, I don't mind if I have no colour, I just want lots of Bubbles to relax in and to get my money's worth! The Bubbles stay in the Bath for a really good amount of time which means you can have a lovely long relaxing Bath! 

I find the Smell does linger on my Skin for a few hours but I think it could linger a bit longer. It's suprising that it doesn't linger for as long as some other Bubble Bars, as it is a very strong scented Bubble Bar. 

As for the Small flower on it, it floats in the Bath for a while but eventually dissolves away. Here is the LINK on the LUSH website! Go buy it now! ;)

So overall, I really like this! It smells amazing, leaves your skin moisturised makes lots of bubbles, lingers on the Skin and makes your Bath very relaxing. Not a bad thing to say about this really! I highly recommend this and I think you should all try it! :) 

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed! See you tomorrow! 

Byee!:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment