Wednesday 3 April 2013

Sparkly Pastel Nails! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Just a quick Post today to show you something I'm loving at the moment!! It's Sparkly Pastel nails. I think they look really pretty on your Nails and are perfect for Spring. It works with any Pastel colours but I'm only going to show you one today! 

These are the Nail Varnishes I used to create the look. I did 2 coats of  Barry M in '304 Mint  Green', 1 coat of Nails Inc. 'Glamour Glitter' and finished off with the No. 7 'Stay Perfect' Top Coat!

This is just one coat of Barry M '304 Mint Green', it looks very messy! 

This is my 2nd coat of Barry M '304 Mint Green' and it also looks very messy!:/

I just put Nails Inc. 'Glamour Glitter' and my No. 7 'Stay Perfect' Top Coat over the top and this is my final, finished look. As you can see it's very pretty and lovely for Spring! Sorry my pictures are really bad quality! 

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed! See you tomorrow for an Easter Haul! 

Byee!:) 

P.S-Look how sunny it was whilst I took the Pictures! It was making me feel all Summery! 


No comments:

Post a Comment