Friday 19 April 2013

New Things! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

By reading the title you may be thinking there are going to be some 'New Things' happening to this Blog or I'm going to be doing some 'New Things'. Nope it's nothing like that! I'm doing a teeny, tiny haul of some new things I've brought recently! 
Still got the Label on it...haha.
First is this lovely Vintage Heart Drawer. I really like this. I think it is so cute and matches perfectly in my Room. It has a distressed effect which I really like. The 3 draws are really reasonably sized and it was only £9.99, which is a bargain! This was from Dunelm  Mill...that shop has so much amazing stuff! Love this! Here is the LINK on the Dunelm Mill website if you're interested. Now I'm going to show you what I keep inside...
In the 1st Draw I keep some Lip Balms and Lip Glosses. Look there is a 'Snow Fairy' Lip Tint! And a Yellow Vaseline!! 
In the 2nd Draw I keep some more Lip Balms and few Lip Glosses from Avon and The Body Shop. 
 In the 3rd Draw I have some Earrings that don't fit in my actual Earring Pot. 
On the top of it, I keep a really cute, little pot that I take to School to put my Earrings in, whilst I'm doing P.E, but I keep forgetting to take it recently! And a cute Fairy ornament that holds a picture, but I have no picture in it! What picture should I put in it?! Comment down below if you have any ideas/suggestions! 
Moving on from the Vintage Love Heart Drawers now...Lush sent me this 'Honey Bee Bath Bomb' free because I complained about 'The Enchanter Bath Ballistic' staining my Bath, so they sent me this as a gesture of goodwill, which was very nice of them. I will definitely be reviewing this sometime in the future. I really love this. I have been wanting this for ages! It's smells so lovely. So excited to use it! I saved £3.15 as well so that was good! Here is the LINK on the LUSH website if you want to buy it, I recommend you do! I think I'm going shopping on Sunday, so I will probably go to Lush. I don't know if I'll buy anything yet...probably not as I have lots to get through, but I would love 'Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds Bubble Bar'. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. See you tomorrow! 

Byee!:) 






No comments:

Post a Comment