Saturday 6 April 2013

The Lush TAG! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

I found a Lush Tag! OMG! So I'm obviously going to do it! Let's get started! 

Questions!

1. How did you get into Lush? 
I always really liked the shop Lush. I liked walking past it when I was Shopping and smelling the lovely smell of it, but would only buy a product here and there. Last year my friend had a Lush party there (vintagelovehearts!!) and from then, on I got very obsessed with it!

                                                           2. How often do you go to Lush?
Magic Mushroom!
Quite a lot! I went today in fact! Whenever I'm shopping I always go in Lush and most of the time I will probably buy something or maybe a few things;)! I shop online quite a lot too! 

3. What is your all time favourite product? (Out of anything from Permanent or from a Collection!)

Definitely MAGIC MUSHROOM! I'm so sad it was only out for Valentines last year and they've only brought it back in the Retro section for a limited time only this month!


4. What's your favourite Soap?
Probably Rockstar, The Godmother or Honey I Washed The Kids. Everyone in my family loves these three and they all smell so delicious!   
Space Girl!

  5. What's your favourite Bath Ballistic? 
  Space Girl! Love this one too much!



 6. What's your favourite Bubble Bar? 
Cream Candy!
I said Magic Mushroom     earlier so I won't say that again but my favourite Bubble Bar is probably Creamy Candy Bubble Bar. It's so lovely!!



Snow Fairy Shower Gel!

7.What's your favourite Shower Gel or Jelly? 
My favourite Shower Gel is the Snow Fairy one that comes around at Christmas, it's smells amazing! I also like the Whoosh Shower Jelly, but I kind of find them hard to use!:/
Bubblegum Lip Scrub!





8. What's your favourite Skincare or Haircare Product? 
Never really tried any of the Haircare products or Skincare products but would the Bubblegum Lipscrub count? Cos' I loves that!

9. Your go to product in the morning?
Probably a Bubble Bar to start the morning off with a nice bubbly bath! 

                                                           10. A product you regret buying? 
The Enchanter Bath Ballistic! 
Probably the Enchanter Bath Ballistic (Review HERE!) because it stained my Bath. Or the Father Christmas Bath Ballistic (Review HERE!) because there was way too much Glitter in it for my liking! 

11. Optional: If you could invent your own Lush product, what would it be?
I would make either a  Bath Bomb or Bubble Bar in the shape of a Poodle! It would have to smell similar to Magic Mushroom as well! It would look so cute! 

Thanks so much for reading! If you want to do it please do and comment saying you did do it so I can go check it out! 


I tag 'vintagelovehearts' to do this TAG! 


Byee!:) 

P.S- I went to Lush today (like I said earlier on in the Post) and I brought 4 things, so, I will be definitely doing a Haul sometime soon, so, look out for that! Also, it's my Lush Favourites Post tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. Hehe thanks for mentioning me! (twice haha) I was just thinking - ooh i'll do this, and then I read the end hahaha!

    ReplyDelete