Monday 1 April 2013

Lush Wishlist! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

I hope you all enjoyed my Posts in March on Wednesdays and Sundays but this month will be a little different. I won't have a post up on Wednesday and Sunday for every week this month, I'm going to do a bit of a variation and post on days other than Wednesday and Sunday, a bit like I started doing at the end of this month. I hope that makes sense! :) Looking at my notebook  I have planned about 12 posts for this Month but there will be extras in between the one's I've already planned! I'll give you a little sneak peak: Posts on Lush, OOTD, present ideas, product rave and lots, lots more! Now let's get onto this post!

As you all know I'm a huge fan of Lush and I'm always browsing the Lush website to look for products I want to try. I had a browse today and wrote down the one's I want to try soon. Bearing in mind I have quite a big collection at the moment, these will probably have to wait  a while before they come and join my Lush basket! Here's a Link to the Lush website for you all to make little Wishlists like me! Links to all products are also included if you're interested!

Top Row L-R: Fizzbanger, Dorothy, The Comforter and Fair Trade Foot Lotion.
Bottom Row L-R: Honeybee, Grass Shower Gel and MMMelting Marshmallow Moment. 
1. Fizzbanger Bath Bomb: This is priced at £3.20 and what I think is quite reasonable. I want to try this because the name excites me. On the Lush website it says it 'whirls' around your Bath which sounds exciting! Is it going to be like popping candy in my bath?! I also sniffed it in the shop recently and it smells amazing! Here's the Link on the Lush website! 

2. Dorothy Bubble Bar: Isn't this just the cutest bubble bar you have ever seen? I love all the different colours on it and I'm really intrigued to see what it smells like as Lush say it smells amazing. They also say it will turn your bath blue which also sounds quite nice! It's only £2.99 which is amazing! Go read about how cute it is on the Lush website!

3. The Comforter Bubble Bar: I've been wanting to try this for absolutely ages! A lot of people have said how amazing it is and I think it looks pretty amazing! It's massive so will last you ages and I've smelt it in the shop and it smells so nice! I think it might turn your Bath a pinkish colour and I used a Bath bomb today (review coming tomorrow!!) and it turned my Bath pink and it was soooo pretty! Unfortunately it's more of the pricier ones, priced at £4.15 is quite annoying! More information on the Lush website HERE!

4. Fairtrade Foot Lotion: I always get very dry feet and I know Lush' products are always really good for the skin. Seeing this and smelling it in the shop makes me really want to buy it. I trust that it will work well and it's Pink so what more could you ask for? It's £8.95 but a price I would be willing to pay because I know it will work wonders! Here's the Link on the Lush website!

5. Honeybee Bath Bomb: I have sniffed this before and I loved it! It says on the Lush website it shares the same scent as Honey I Washed The Kids soap and I love that so I will definitely love this! The picture on the Lush websites shows it turning a very nice yellow colour which be lovely in the Bath. It's £3.15 which isn't too bad either! Link on the Lush website!

6. Grass Shower Gel: I was looking at the Shower Gels and was shocked to find this. I've never actually seen it in the shop before which is strange but that might be because I always go straight to the Bath Bombs and Bubble Bars! I love the smell of cut grass so I hope this smells similar! Something I definitely want to try. It's £4.75 which is quite pricey but the Lush Shower Gels always leave your skin feeling soft and nourished. HERE is the Grass Shower Gel on the Lush website!

7. MMMelting Marshmallow Moment: The name excites me and I think it looks so cute. I've never tried a Bath Melt before so I really want to try this one to experience it. I love Marshmallows (they are ONE of my favourite foods!) so I think I will love this too. It says on the Lush website it goes into a pink Marshmallow foam which sounds interesting! Its £3.85 which is ok I guess. Really need to buy this soon! Read about the amazingness of this product HERE!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and maybe I've inspired you to buy some of these wonderful Lush products?! I feel like I've done loads of Wishlists post recently so there won't be anymore for a long time! Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow for a Lush Bath Bomb review! 

Byee!:) 

2 comments:

  1. I've got/used all of those! They're really good! I love the foot lotion! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to go to Lush and buy them soon!! xx

      Delete