Tuesday 2 April 2013

Jingle Spells Bath Bomb Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today's post is going to be a review on the Jingle Spells Bath Bomb from Lush. Sorry for two Lush posts in a row and I'm going to be uploading my Lush Favourites on Sunday. I hope you don't mind. 

Unfortunately you can't actually buy this Bath Bomb anymore which seems pointless for me to write this review but I wanted to do it anyway! It came out in the Christmas collection a few years ago and in November 2012 it came back for a month in the Retro section on Lush and I thought it looked very interesting, so I decided to buy it! 
As you can see Jingle Spells is a good sized Purple bath bomb, filled with tiny silver, black and gold stars. It's so pretty, smells really nice  and very pleasing to the eye. 


As soon as you put it in the Bath it starts fizzing quickly but it actually took quite a long time to fizz, but I didn't really mind this. You would think it would fizz a lilac colour but bright pink comes out leaving the bath water a final fuchsia pink colour which is so nice! Along with the pink comes all the tiny little stars. There may only look like there are a few on the top but inside the bath bomb there are hundreds!
Just look how pretty the colour of the water is! Can you see the tiny stars stuck at the bottom of the bath?! I thought they looked really pretty and were a nice extra to the Bath bomb but they did get stuck to me a bit which was annoying as you know I did not like it when all the glitter got stuck to me from the Father Christmas Bath Ballistic. The Review I did of the Father Christmas Bath Ballistic HERE! 

The smell was quite overpowering! Personally I thought it smelt quite similar to Satsuma's and I can see why seeing as it contains tangerine along with ylang ylang oils, juniperberry and fennel.  It also didn't help the fact that I had a headache! However it did leave my skin feeling very smooth and moisturised because of all the lovely things Lush put inside their products. 

There were so many Stars left at the bottom of the Bath after all the Water had gone which were really hard to wash away. They were very stuck to the Bath and were being stubborn and not moving! I shouldn't be complaining about the Stars sticking to the Bath because it could have been worse, the fuchsia pink Bath water could have stained the Bath, which I was very worried about (when I saw the bright pink colour fizzing out of the Bath Bomb) but fortunately it didn't! 

I can't really remember the price but reading online I think it was about £3.95 which is actually quite pricey if you think about it. It might be because it was limited edition and because it was so big! I didn't mind the price though because I was excited to try it. I'm not sure if I would buy it again, I can't quite decide! 

I hope you enjoyed this post, you probably didn't find it very useful seeing as you can't buy it anymore but you might still not have used yours,  as it took me a while to use mine! :)

Byee!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment