Wednesday 17 April 2013

Lush Christmas Products Review Part 2! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

So today's Post is going to be Part 2 of my Lush Christmas Products review! I hope you enjoy as I always put lots of effort into making these Posts as good as possible! 
The products I'm going to be reviewing today are 'Father Christmas Bath Ballistic', 'Christmas Eve Bubble Bar', 'Santa's Sack Bubble Bar' and 'Snow Fairy Shower Gel'. You may be thinking where is Snow Fairy Shower Gel in this picture? Well I didn't realise I would be reviewing this in this Post, whilst I took the picture's...sorry!:/ 
My 1st product is the 'Father Christmas Bath Ballistic'. So as you all know, back in March, I did a review on this in a full post. Here is the LINK to read a full review on it, but I will just give you an outline of what I liked and what I didn't like! I did like, the smell, the cuteness of the Bath Ballistic, the colour it turned the bath. I mainly didn't like the Glitter because it got stuck to me everywhere! Please go read that review if you haven't already read it because it is so in depth and covers a lot! Go read it now...then come back to this post! Here is the colour it turned the Bath water, so pretty!

My 2nd product is 'Christmas Eve Bubble Bar'. I really enjoyed this one! Firstly I think the shape of it is very interesting and it smells delicious! You can kind of see in this Picture that there are very tiny bits of Glitter on it that really do not effect you or stick to you whilst you are in the Bath, so don't be put off by them! When putting it in the Bath you only need the tiniest amount ever and it makes mountains of Bubbles which spell lovely, the smell is like Jasmine and is quite a Christmassy scent, so perfect for Christmas, or if you wanted to use it on Christmas Eve to get you into the Christmassy mood! The scent stays on the Skin for a good amount of hours and this Bubble Bar also leaves your Skin feeling nourished and smooth. Christmas Eve is a good sized Bubble Bar and seeing as you only need a small amount to get loads of Bubbles, this lasts you for ages! I managed to use mine every day from Monday-Sunday which is really good! Being priced at £2.95 is an absolute bargain! I did not really get much colour in my Bath from the Yellow or much from the Purple but I did not get bothered by this. Also it dried really quick after every use and went back hard very quickly to be re-used again! I think this makes your Bath very relaxing and is something I really want to come out again this Christmas, just so I can get loads more of them! One of my favourite Christmas products from the 2012 collection! 
My 3rd product is 'Santa's Sack Bubble Bar'. Firstly how cute is this?! I really like the idea of it being a sack with presents inside, but not only do the presents stand there and look pretty...you can pull them out! It's like pulling real presents out from a Sack. How exciting is that? Is it just me who finds that exciting?! The Presents are much harder than the Sack itself, so you can get a lot of Baths out of them individually, each producing heaps of Bubbles for you to bathe in. The Sack however, I found quite hard to use. It was so crumbly! It broke up into loads of tiny pieces, which were really hard to crumble under the running water. You know some Bubble Bars dry and go back to being hard? This didn't! It sat at the side of my Bath being all soggy and crumbly, which was so annoying! I did get numerous Baths out of this though, which I think you should get, being priced quite expensively at £4.15!!!! The smell is beautiful though! It's kind of like a typical Lush scent. It contains Tonka Absolute, Neroli Oil and Tagetes Oil, so it is quite similar to smelling of Vanilla and Cirtrusy. I also liked how it changed the colour of my Bath water, along with producing massive amounts of bubbles. The smell lingered on the Skin, but surprisingly not for very long! It did leave the Skin feeling smooth and nourished, just like every Lush product pretty much does! The Presents both gave off quite a yellowy/orange colour, whilst the Sack gave off a very dark, Red colour. Both colours were really pretty. Here are some pictures. 
The colour the water turned with the Presents being used, look at all those bubbles as well!
The colour the water turned with the Sack being used. Look how many bubbles there are! It's like snow!
Aren't they really pretty colours?! Overall, I did enjoy this Bubble Bar. Just wish it would have been a bit less crumbly, as that was so annoying! 
The final product is 'Snow Fairy Shower Gel'. I really enjoyed this too! I brought this at Christmas 201 and enjoyed it then, so I had to make sure I got it at Christmas 2012 as well. I really love the smell. I think it is so beautiful and the 'Snow Fairy' scent in general, is lovely! It lathers up really well, so you only need a tiny amount, so it lasts you a long time! It lingers on the skin for hours and I can always smell it on myself for a good amount of time before it slowly fades away. I love how smooth it makes your Skin and the colour of it! It's like Pink with iridescent shimmers of Purply/Blue which is so cool and so pretty! It's £3.50 for the smallest size (the one I have!) and I don't think that's too bad as it's so lovely! Love this Snow Fairy Shower Gel a lot, it's definitely one of my favourites EVER from the Lush Shower Gel range! Please bring it out again this Christmas (2013) Lush?!

Woah, that took me a long time to write and re read to edit anything! Haha! Hope you enjoyed this Post and I hope you found it useful in some way (even though you can't currently buy any of these Products!) and I look forward to posting the Final Part of these Lush Christmas Product Reviews in about a Month's time! Thanks for reading!

Byee!:) 

P.S-If you got to the end...well done you!! 














No comments:

Post a Comment