Friday 26 April 2013

My Vans! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

Just a really quick post today to tell you all about my Vans! I love them lots! 
Here they are... As you can see I got the 'Carmine Rose' Vans. They are a really bright, Pink colour and are very pretty. I've had them for quite a while now and have been loving wearing them. They go with lots of different outfits and styles. However, being Pink, is a little bit awkward to match them to every outfit, unlike if they were more a neutral colour that goes with everything! At first I didn't find them very comfy,  but now I've worn them in a bit, it doesn't bother me. I'm so scared to get them dirty though, as they just look so perfect at the moment. Vans are quite expensive, these are priced at £44.99,
not a price I would normally pay, but I hadn't had a nice pair of shoes for ages, plus I got some discount! Here is the LINK on the OFFICE website if you're interested! I really recommend them, even if it's not this colour or pair, Vans are lovely shoes! 

So overall, really happy with these! Love the colour, they fit nicely, they're comfortable and add a nice extra to your outfit! 

Thanks for reading this Post! Sorry it was so short! See you tomorrow! 

Byee!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment