Thursday 18 April 2013

Soap and Glory 'Hand Food' Hand Cream Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today's post is just going to be a quick review on the Soap and Glory Hand Food Hand Cream. I do like this and if you haven't tried it already, I think you should go give it a go! Here is the LINK on the Boot's website. 

It's only £2.50 which is an absolute bargain! I can't actually believe how cheap it is for a 50ml tube. I thought it would be way more expensive, seeing as it is Soap and Glory after all, and the 125ml tube is only £5.00! You are definitely getting a bargain here. 

I don't think I would agree with the Most Astonishing Hand Cream ever, that's a bit over the top. However, I did really enjoy it though. First of all it smells amazing. It is quite sweet but lovely at the same time. I can't quite get my head around that is has Marshmallow in...how weird?! The smell lasts on the hands for a good amount of time and I would say you really only need to apply this 1-2 times a day to get good conditioned hands. Therefore it lasts ages! It probably last me a Month or a bit longer, not really sure. 

It is a nice formula and quite thin and definitely not watery! It claims that is a non-greasy hand cream. I wouldn't quite say there is no grease, because in every hand cream there is grease, where it's a lot or a little amount, but there was an tiny bit less amount of grease and it sunk into the skin really nice and quickly.  You only need a tiny amount, because if you go a bit overboard then it can take a while to sink into the skin, but if you use a reasonable amount, it is very fast at sinking into the skin. 

My hands always get dry and it has been so cold and very windy recently. Wind = Chapped skin! I apply this before I go to Bed and sometimes throughout the day. When I wake up in the morning my hands are smooth, they feel moisturised and there is definitely no dry or dead skin which is good. 

I also noticed a difference on my Nails. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it or not, but since using it they have become really strong and less breakable. They didn't break at all! The cuticles didn't peel or go dry either. 

The names slightly weird though...'Hand Food'. I'm not really sure how I feel about this? Haha. The packaging is lovely though. What Girl doesn't love a Pink Hand Cream to throw in their bag?! 

So overall I really like...The price, how well it sinks into the skin, the formula, the smell and that it moisturisers the hands perfectly. I wish it was...A tiny bit less greasier as it claims that it is a non-greasy hand cream and I would say that's a tiny white lie! 

I said this Post was going to be short, it has actually become quite long...oops!

What are your opinions on this Hand Cream from Soap and Glory?

Hope you enjoyed this post! See you tomorrow! 

Byee!:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment